Hi there! You are part of Antler's Program and would like to incorporate your company? Then let's get started!
Here are the different steps to follow to incorporate your company with SeedLegals :
1. Schedule a call with the SeedLegals team
First, let's schedule a call to present to you the following incorporation process and answer all of your questions!
You can read the following steps to prepare all your questions for our call if you'd like.
2. Fill out the form sent by email by our team
- Contact your bank to ask them to open a bank account for the company (it can be with any bank, for instance Qonto);
- Agree on the company's address and ask for the certificate of domiliation (attestation de domiciliation). You can put your own address and fill out this document (you will also find that document on the form) or ask LegalPlace for that service if needed;
- Agree on the appointment of the Président and Directeur Général (the director and legal representatives of the company);
- Fill out this form directly via this link.
Once the form is filled out we will get back to you with the first draft of the bylaws (Statuts) that you will use to open your bank account.
3. Register your company address and get the certificate of domiciliation
As mentioned above, you need to indicate in the form the address for the place or registration of your company.
- You can put your own address: we will need a certificate of domiciliation (attestation de domiciliation ou attestation d'hébergement that you will find on the form) as well a proof of domiciliation (for instance your electricity or internet bill from less than 3 months).
- You can also or ask LegalPlace for the domiciliation certificate - once received send it to us via email so we can add it to your file.
4. Open your bank account and get the bank certificate
With the first draft of the bylaws (statuts) you can open your company's bank account. You can use any bank (your usual bank or for instance Qonto).
To note: Qonto does not accept payments made from outside the EU and the UK.
Once you receievd the certificate send it to us via email so we can add it to your file.
5. Signatures and formalities
Once every information and documents are complete our team and formalist partner will check your file.
You will then recieve a notification by our formalist Legalstartpro to sign all documents.
All the documents will then be sent to the Greffe of the Commercial Tribunal.
The Greffe takes approximately 1 week to validate a company's incorporation - our team will then send you your Kbis via email.
6. Create your company's account on SeedLegals
While waiting for the Greffe to validate the incorporation and send the Kbis you can proceed with creating your account on SeedLegals.
To do so: follow this guide!
If you have any questions about those steps please do reach out to our team on the chat or by email!