This guide will show you how to create a Founders Agreement on SeedLegals.
If you're unsure of which one you need please check out this great article on the difference between the Founders Service Agreement and the Founders Pledge.
- Click Team in the left panel and select or add the user you'd like to create this agreement for.
- Select a founder
- Enter their start date, job title & salary
- If they're not being paid a salary yet, just enter £0 for the salary, and we'll create an agreement that's what we call a "founder pledge" rather than a "founder service agreement", which contains employment provisions.
- Fill in the rest of the questionnaire and save terms
- Click create agreement
- It’s ready to share and sign!
You can amend the terms of the contract at any time by clicking ‘View’ on the event card or the pencil icon on the card:
If you have any queries about either of these agreements please feel free to hit the chat bubble and a member of the team will be happy to help!