SeedLegals Platform is accessible in both French or English
To change the language of the platform, you will need to change the language of your internet browser. Depending on the browser you're using, here are some guides on how to change it:
1. Google Chrome
Change your default page translation settings
By default, Chrome offers to translate pages written in a language that you don't understand.
Change the language of your Chrome browser
You can set Chrome to show all settings and menus in the language that you want. This option is only available on Windows computers.
- On your Windows computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the left, click Languages.
- Under "Preferred languages", next to the language that you'd like to use, click More . (If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add languages).
- Click Display Google Chrome in this language. (This option is only available on Windows computers).
- Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
Then reload your page to display SeedLegals in French or English.
For more information, please visit Change Chrome languages and translate web pages - Computer
2. Microsoft Edge
The new Microsoft Edge defaults to use the same language as your system. To change the language:
- Go to Settings and more> Settings.
- Select Languages from the Settings list.
- To add a language to the list of Preferred languages, select Add languages.
- Once the language is added, selectnext to the language, and then choose Display Microsoft Edge in this language.
For more information, please visit Use Microsoft Edge in another language
You can switch languages at any time to display Firefox menus, notifications, and messages in a different language.
- Click the menu button and select Settings.
- In the Language section of the General panel, choose a language in the drop-down menu.
- Restart Firefox.
For more information, please visit Use Firefox in another language
If you have the slightest doubt or difficulty do not hesitate to contact the team on the chat at the bottom right of your screen.